Blogs > Lighten Up With Deb

59-year-old Deb Osborne, of Chardon, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, March 1, 2013

anyways

This was a great week for me... I am happy with my weight loss... I am exercising with the best instructor from Lean and Living.... (drum rolls) Jessica. She is awesome.... and I am trying to think of how I will maintain my weight loss... I know that I have to be practical... how much time can I devote to exercise, what can I eat when I go out to dinner, am I just going to eat salads for the rest of my life... NO! I have to put this all into perspective and come up with something that I think I can live with... So no fad diets , no 40 hours at the gym... this is not sustainable for me... moderate weight loss, moderate exercise - I think this will work for for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home