Blogs > Lighten Up With Deb

59-year-old Deb Osborne, of Chardon, is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

And then the weekend!

I am able to control my eating habits all week long... Lots of veggies, fruits, some protein - keeping fats to a minimum and staying away from sugars and desserts. Friday evening comes along and a group of us go out to Lenten fish fries.. the AYCE type where they keep bringing you more and more and more... I do pick off the batter but I don't think that is really helping, and then I like to have a beer with my fish and then all my resolve is down the drain. I am glad that Lent is almost over and fish fries will be a thing of the past! By the way Kirkland City Tavern has an awesome fish fry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home